Unknown (via perfect)
“Get To Know Me”
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
4. Are you easy to get along with?
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. What good thing happened this summer?
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
21. What are you bad habits?
22. Where would you like to travel?
23. Do you have trust issues?
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
26. What do you do when you wake up?
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
30. Do you ever want to get married?
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
40. What do you want to do after high school?
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
43. Do you smile at strangers?
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
46. What are you paranoid about?
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
53. Favourite makeup brand?
54. Favourite store?
55. Favourite blog?
56. Favourite colour?
57. Favourite food?
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
65. Are you hungry right now?
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching tv right now?
70. Names of your bestfriends?
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
75. Favourite animal?
76. What colour is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
82. Favourite movie?
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
90. Name a person you love?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
95. Last movie you watched?
96. Favourite actress?
97. Favourite actor?
98. Do you tan a lot?
99. Have any pets?
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
103. Can you spell well?
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
109. Is something irritating you right now?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
111. Do you have trust issues?
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
113. What was your childhood nickname?
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favourite book?
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
122. Is cheating ever okay?
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
125. Do you believe in true love?
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
128. Would you change your name?
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
134. Can you count to one million?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
147. Mars or Snickers?
148. What’s your favourite quote?
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? (via knohope)
Do not fall in love. When he walks into your life, do not be fooled. His appearance will be so deliberate that you will believe he was penned in to be your hero. He will excite you with his riddles and you will find wonder in his pretentious philosophies. Do not wrap yourself around his world. This is not a novel. He is not your hero.
Don’t you dare fall into his eyes or romanticize his walk. When he smiles, you will pledge your existence to his happiness. Fight that. Do not compare his face to Wilde’s romantic prose or expect his hands to mold your story.
When he touches you, your body will ignite and you will know ingenuous fulfillment. Your soul will adapt to his, and anyone else will forever feel infidelious. In this boy, you will find all the passion you had read about for the past 10 years. He will make you believe in happy endings and conquered villains. Do not fall for this. Whatever you do, do not let him in.
He will never be able to love you like you love him. He did not learn from Austen or Twain. This boy did not dream of the submission Roark lived for. He does not know how to invest himself into something bigger. Instead, he will hungrily take everything you have. When he leaves, he will take your religion with him.
Do not expect concrete loyalty or resolute bravery. He is not Heathcliff and this is not a novel. He will be weak and he will make mistakes. And again. And again. Do not forgive these flaws because you are dying to make him your protagonist. He cannot save you. He won’t care enough to.
Do not find your faith in his body. Do not find poetry in the angles of his chest, or art in his laughter. When he looks at you, you will stay up all night writing and rewriting a composition that adequately translates the worship you feel for him. You will fail. But this will not matter to him, because words will never mean as much to him as they do to you.
So he will be reckless. He will throw around sentences that will kill you. His lips will repair the damage and awaken your soul - until he sheepishly kills you again. He will not understand that words are your most faithful ally. He will not understand why each syllable screamed at a fight at 3 in the morning has substance. He will not understand the value that exists in a confession of love. He will make you cry harder than any tragedy ever written. He will then make you laugh louder than any comedy ever could.
He will exhaust you. He will make you both the happiest and the saddest you have ever been - often simultaneously. And as hard as you try, you will fall in love with him. You will crave him and you will need him. He will become essential to your being. You will give your life trying to be his dream and you will make him the exception to all of your rules. Fucking hell, you will love him with every ounce of yourself.
Like ink, the stolen glances will fade. He will read you, from cover to cover.He will indulge in the deepest chapters of your life again and again, until he knows all of your secrets. He will carelessly toss you around and misplace you for days and weaken your binding, After he’s finished, he will want a sequel you haven’t written. And he will leave you to write your epilogue alone.
Because this boy will not believe that love is enough. He will want more than you could ever give him, and he will not think twice about the wreck he leaves behind. This boy will screw you over. He will shatter any hope you were stupid enough to build. This boy will make your life the living hell your books never warned you of. After he is through with you, you will die trying to untangle yourself.
Do not fall for this boy. Refuse the notion of being in love. Stand by your paperbacks and live vicariously through Dominique.
Do not let him in. Do not let him in. Do not let him in.”
This made me cry. And nothing makes me cry (via seabelle)
“And kid, you’ve got to love yourself. You’ve got wake up at four in the morning, brew black coffee, and stare at the birds drowning in the darkness of the dawn. You’ve got to sit next to the man at the train station who’s reading your favorite book and start a conversation. You’ve got to come home after a bad day and burn your skin from a shower. Then you’ve got to wash all your sheets until they smell of lemon detergent you bought for four dollars at the local grocery store. You’ve got to stop taking everything so goddam personally. You are not the moon kissing the black sky. You’ve got to compliment someones crooked brows at an art fair and tell them that their eyes remind you of green swimming pools in mid July. You’ve got to stop letting yourself get upset about things that won’t matter in two years. Sleep in on Saturday mornings and wake yourself up early on Sunday. You’ve got to stop worrying about what you’re going to tell her when she finds out. You’ve got to stop over thinking why he stopped caring about you over six months ago. You’ve got to stop asking everyone for their opinions. Fuck it. Love yourself, kiddo. You’ve got to love yourself.”
Unknown (via crystallized-teardrops)